Terms and Conditions for Applications
- Applicants must meet the prescribed requirement for application
- Applicant must be between 17 and 45 years of age as at the time of the application.
- Multiple application is prohibited and will automatically disqualify you from been selected. (SINGLE ENTRY PER CANDIDATE)
- This program is strictly for Undergraduates who are seeking academic grants to assist with their education. ( No high/secondary school student should apply)
- All applicants must be able to produce a valid international passport (mandatory for Nigerian Applicants) or Country ID (for other contries) upon registration.
- Applicants must complete and submit all the required information required in the application form.
- All prospective beneficiaries must complete their KYC via the link sent to your email
The form below should be filled accurately. Any false information given would mean eventual disqualification from the grant and further ineligibility for consequent grants or scholarship schemes.
Once Application has been submitted, check your email for confirmation and proceed to send your KYC verification via the link provided in your mail.