Educate Africa Scholarship Fund
The Educate Africa Scholarship fund is an initiative of EQUATION HOLDINGS AFRICA; Proud administrators of Equation Educators Training and Education Consulting Pty Ltd (SA Reg Number: 2014/225138/07) and Equation Education Ltd (Nig RC: 1478182).
The Educate Africa Scholarship Fund provides full scholarships for the following degree programmes; Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Masters and Doctorate Degrees.
The Educate Africa Scholarship Fund is a program designed to provide scholarships to academically gifted individuals from across the African Continent to pursue higher education anywhere in the world. The scholarship FUND covers
We have streamlined the online registration process, making it fast, secure and reliable.
South Africa Applicants SHOULD obtain and return hard copies of the Scholarship application FORM from EQUATION EDUCATORS administrative offices in Johannesburg. Contact;
83 Albertina Sisulu Road, JHB CBD 2000
Tel: +27 11 037 1016/7/8,
Fax: +27 86 416 6027/8/9
Terms and Conditions for Aplications
- Applicants must meet minimum requirement for application
- Applicant must be between 17 and 35 years of age as at the time of the application.
- Multiple application is prohibited and will automatically disqualifyyou from been selected. (SINGLE ENTRY PER CANDIDATE)
- This program is strictly for persons who wish to pursue an academic qualification in any field of study. (Undergraduate and Post graduate students ONLY. No high/secondary school student should apply)
- All applicants must be able to produce a valid international passport within 90 days; if they are selected.
- Applicants must complete and submit all the required information required in the application form.
- All BENEFICIARIES are required to return back to their home countries upon expiration of the scholarship fund.
Select your country of Origin to begin your Application
PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT: Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 30 minutes per response, including time required for searching existing data sources, gathering the necessary documentation, providing the information and/or documents required, and reviewing the final collection. You do not have to supply this information unless this collection displays a currently valid EASP control number. If you have comments on the accuracy of this burden estimate and/or recommendations for reducing it, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFE AND SECURE: Attention: Beware of imitations; there is only one legitimate https://equationeducators.com website, owned and operated by EQUATION EDUCATORS TRAINING AND EDUCATION CONSULTING (SA) PTY LTD & EQUATION EDUCATION (NIG) LTD a member of the EQUATION EDUCATION HOLDINGS AFRICA (GROUP) licensed immigration consultancy group. We are not affiliated with any State Department. Please see the legal information for information, imprint and contact details.